Designed for optimum growth of anchorage dependent cells. Choices of double-sealed caps for air tight culture, and vented caps for culture requiring constant gas exchange.
Non-treated flasks for suspension culture are suitable for culturing hybridoma of lymphocytes are also available.
- Wide opening allows easy pipetting and cell scraping.
- Exceptional optical clarity.
- All flasks are individually pressure tested, steriled, TC-treated and non-pyrogenic.
- 0.22 um hydrophobic membrane of vented cap provides stable gas exchange, thus eliminating bacterial and fungal contamination. Vented cap flasks are thus best suited for use in CO2 incubator.
- Filter vented caps feature a 0.2μm hydrophobic membrane that eliminates bacterial and fungal contamination
- Manufactured from clear, premium grade, non-toxic, virgin polystyrene
- Assured sterile by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic to less than 0.5EU/ml
- Each flask is pressure tested to ensure leak free performance
- The wide neck design allows easy pipetting and cell scraping on all flask sizes
- Moulded graduations facilitate accurate filling
- Anti-tilt skirts, stacking rims and feet for extra stability
- Resealable inner packaging to protect unused product
- Lot number etched into 25, 75 and 150cm2 product to ensure complete traceability
- Suitable for cultures requiring constant gas exchange with the cap fully sealed
- Ideally suited for use in C02 incubators
- Features a special tissue culture surface treatment that ensures optimum cell anchorage and growth
- Each flask is supplied in sterile, easy to open, resealable packaging
Surface Area (cm)
|Tissue Culture Flask
with vented cap, TC-treated